Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WaWa

I heard an ad on the radio for this coffee place and I wanted to get some feedback.

Wawa Coffee

I am thinking of contacting their corporate headquarters for an emergency marketing re-branding (including a most important name change).

Some background. My mom refused to call urine 'pee' when we were kids. In a family of 6 boys, this is quite a feat. So, when we needed to go 'number 1' we would call it 'wa-wa'.

I love my mom almost as much as I love my hot wife, so I don't mean to say anything bad about her. Especially since she was only seeking good manners for us boys in the event we needed to 'go wawa' at church or some other high society function.

Did anyone else do this? Were we the only backwards Idaho hicks who thought this was normal?

This news article leads me to believe that we either weren't the only ones or this is an unfortunate coincidence for the people of Wawa, Ontario, Canada...

Pee bottles an unsightly 'insult' to people in Wawa

At any rate, you can see how I am concerned about how the Wawa company is brewing their coffee. I am also concerned about the health of its customers.

I'm not a coffee drinker - although I do enjoy the smell of a fresh brewed pot. So, I am at a loss here. Are there any coffee drinkers out there that enjoy a nice, steaming, freshly brewed pot of Wawa?

A side note - Wawa makes a Smooth and Mellow brew. Jokes are bouncing around in my head, but nothing is formulating here...

1 comment:

Automobile Birdsinger said...

I forgot how funny you were/are now that you are an old man who has kids!:) I loved that you commented on my blog and now that I know you HAVE a blog, i can follow yours too. Following blogs has pretty much become my favorite thing to do...that and avoid homework, which my two favorite things to do really go hand in hand!